sHEROes School Underwear - Dark Green / Bottle Green
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.75 fortnightly with More info
sHEROes Girls School Underwear
The best school underpants in Australia!
sHEROes girls school undies keep your daughter covered, comfortable and confident even when she is wearing a dress.
They're the wedgie-proof, superhero sized underwear that stays in place when she's cartwheeling, or sitting cross-legged on the floor.
sHEROEs encourage our daughters be free of limitations, be more confident, and more physically active.
- Superior Fit: Designed in Australia by a mum of girls with 20 years experience in fitting swimwear, underwear and active wear - so you're assured of a snug fit, and full coverage. They're the ultimate girl-power pants!
- Sustainable, Breathable, Super Soft Fabric: The fabric is made from sustainable 240g bamboo fibre, in a BSCI certified factory. Bamboo is great for those with skin sensitivities, as it's a very low irritant fabric. The elastics and threads are soft, and not itchy too. They feel lovely, breath well and last for ages!
- Stays In Place While Cartwheeling or Sitting on the Floor Cross-Legged: If your daughter chooses to wear a dress but still wants to cartwheel around or dangle on a monkey bar, then she should feel comfortable to do so.
- School Colours: Available in Navy, Bottle Green, and Burgundy / Maroon. Ready to ship sizes: 5, 6, 8, 10. Sizes 4, 12, 14 are available on pre-order.
A better alternative to Boyleg/Shorty underwear
"I have just ordered some more sHEROes for my daughter- she simply won’t wear anything else! She is constantly cartwheeling and backbending and I’m so happy she’s fully covered! She says they are the most comfy undies ever!”
- Boylegs have a centre seam, which is really irritating and uncomfortable, meaning that girls wear regular underwear underneath. The legs often slide up, which can expose butt cheeks... not cool!
- The cheaper price point delivers poor quality fabric with a short life, leading to false savings. sHEROes wear tests have indicated that one pair of sHEROes will outlast at least two pairs of discount store shorty underwear, which often get holes in the fabric and along the seam lines. The fabric of the shorty underwear is lighter weight, and has less lycra content.
- sHEROes briefs don’t need underpants to be worn underneath, they are one and all. They'll even keep your tights up!
"It's not what’s on the outside that matters. It’s how she feels on the inside. And if a dress makes her feel grown-up and invincible, then we say GO FOR IT!"
- Rel, sHEROes Designer
Share this Product
My daughter loves them. Comfy and cool
Flattering and comfortable, blends nicely with the school uniform. My daughter’s new favourite. Great value, elastic is lasting well.
This is awesome to hear! My daughters also wear them - in fact, these are all they wear now (!), and our hold up brilliantly too.
Thank you for sharing, and your 5 star review! Looking forward to seeing you online again next time,